What is Narayan Nagbali?
The Garuda Purana describes narayan nagbali puja as two distinct ceremonies carried out for two distinct purposes. While narayana bali pooja is undertake to atone for the sin of killing a cobra or snake, Narayan Bali Puja is primarily perform to release the unhappy souls of the ancestors. Only at Trimkeshwar, a village close to Nashik in Maharashtra is the rituals of Narayan Nagbali and Narayan Bali carried out. As Trimbakeshwar, the Shivlinga symbolizes the three faces of Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Mahesh, making this location even more significant during ceremonies. Narayan Bali Pooja and Narayan Nagbali Pooja are the two different kinds of Narayan Pooja. Both Poojas are conduct for two distinct purposes.
A three-day Vedic ceremony called narayan nagbali pooja (Pitra dosh) is performed in honour of Narayan. This Puja comes in two varieties: Narayan Bali Puja and Nagbali Puja. Both Pujas are conducted for two distinct purposes. While Nagbali Puja is performed to atone for the sin of killing a cobra or snake, Narayan Bali Trimabkeshwar is performed to free oneself from unhappy souls. At the Ahilya Godavari Sangam and Sati Maha-Smashan close to the Trimabkeshwar Temple in Nashik, Maharashtra, the Puja Narayan Bali and Nagbali Puja were both conducted. The ancient Indian mythical work Garuda Puran discusses the significance of performing Narayan Nagbali Puja.
Trimbakeshwar Authorised Pandit
There are various possibilities available if you’re seeking for a trained and seasoned pandit to conduct the Narayan Nagbali Puja in Trimbakeshwar, Nashik. A sacred town in Maharashtra, Trimbakeshwar is well-known for its historic Shiva temple. Pandit Jay Narayan Shastri Ji is one of the well-known pandits who conducts the Narayan Nagbali Puja in Trimbakeshwar. He has been executing numerous Hindu rites and ceremonies for many years as a qualified and experienced pandit. He is renowned for his commitment, wisdom, and proficiency in the Narayan Nagbali Puja and other ceremonies that are associated.
It is important to select a pandit for the Narayan Nagbali Puja who is knowledgeable, experienced, and respected in the neighborhood. To minimize confusion later on, it is also crucial to go through the price and other specifics with the pandit up front. You can also look for priests to perform narayan bali puja at home. The practice of Narayan Nagbali on the sacred terrain of Trimbakeshwar is said to have a very favorable impact on your family and business. Pandit Jay Narayan Ji is a very famous priest for performing narayan nagbali pooja for wellness of his devotes at Trimbakeshwar. You can contact him at 7887888755.
Best Place to Perform Narayan Nagbali Puja
One of the promising locations for many additional temples is the Trimbakeshwar Temple. According to legend, Trimbakeshwar visitors receive salvation (sadgati). The Narayan Nagbali ceremony, which is done here in honour of Lord Shiva, is carry out by the Tamprapatradhari Purohit, a revere Brahmin from long ago. The historical Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is locate directly behind the Brahmgiri hills, which rise to a height of 1295 metres above sea level and are thought to be the source of the Ganga Godavari River. It is one among the 12 Jyotirlingas in India and a tirtha kshetra.
Therefore, doing any Pooja at this sacred location has beneficial effects. The Narayan Nagbali Puja is a potent ceremony that is carry out to appease the soul of a person who has passed away unexpectedly or as a result of a serpent’s curse. It is a long and intricate ceremony that calls upon the blessings of Lord Narayan and Nag Devta through the use of unique yantras, offerings, and mantras.
List of Places for Nagabli:
The Narayan Nagbali Puja can be perform in a number of locations, and the venue chosen is based on personal tastes and beliefs. The following are some of the well-known locations for the Narayan Nagbali Puja:
- Trimbakeshwar: A sacred town in Maharashtra, Trimbakeshwar is well-known for its historic Shiva temple. As it is thought that completing the puja in Trimbakeshwar will bring calm and prosperity into one’s life, it is one of the most well-known locations for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
- Haridwar is a sacred city in Uttarakhand that is well-known for its historic temples and ghats. As it is thought that performing the puja in Haridwar can assist in overcoming sins and achieving moksha, it is one of the most well-known locations for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
- Gaya: Gaya is a Bihar city well-known for its historic temples and shrines. As it is thought that performing the puja in Gaya will serve to appease the souls of ancestors and bring serenity and prosperity into one’s life, it is one of the well-known locations for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
- Ujjain: This Madhya Pradesh city is well-known for its historic temples and shrines. As it is thought that performing the puja at Ujjain can assist in achieving spiritual progress and prosperity, it is one of the most well-known locations for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
- Nashik: Nashik is a Maharashtrian city well-known for its historic temples and shrines. As it is thought that performing the puja in Nashik can assist in overcoming sins and achieving moksha, it is one of the most well-known locations for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
Best Pandit for Narayan Bali Puja?
One of the top pandits for doing the Narayan Nagbali Puja is Pandit Jay Narayan Shastri Ji. He has been executing numerous Hindu rites and ceremonies for many years as a qualified and experienced pandit. He is renown for his commitment, wisdom, and proficiency in the Narayan Nagbali Puja and other ceremonies that are associate. Based in Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, Pandit Jay Narayan Shastri Ji has performed the Narayan Nagbali Puja for a large number of people from both India and beyond. He is an expert on Hindu ceremonies. His method of performing the puja is highly traditional, and he makes sure it is done with the utmost devotion .
The Narayan Nagbali Puja which has been perform by Pandit Jay Narayan Ji, and people have reported great experiences and advantages. He is a well-liked option among people who want to do the Narayan Nagbali Puja due to his reputation as a pandit and his proficiency in doing so. But it’s crucial to do your homework and pick a pandit who is knowledgeable, skilled, and well-respected in the neighborhood. To minimize confusion later on, it is also crucial to go through the price and other specifics with the pandit up front.
For the performance of Narayana Bali Puja, Moksha Narayanabali Puja, or Narayan Nagbali Puja, Jay Narayan Shastri Ji is one of the best pandit for performing Narayan Bali Pooja. You can consult for all of your Puja requirements and to thoroughly arrange the occasion. For a secure and satisfying puja, Pandit Ji provides extremely clean and sanitised Homa Kuteera or Kshetra locations. He can also perform the puja on your behalf through video call or at a Kshetra and email you a video of the puja.
Why Trimbakeshwar is Best Place to Perform Narayan Naga Bali Puja?
Trimbakeshwar is regard as one of the most promising locations compared to many other sacred sites. It is stated that going to this revere location aids in finding salvation and tranquillity. This location is significant because it honours Lord Shiva, the god of death. Narayan nagbali pooja, a unique ceremony for the dead, is done at Trimbakeshwar. The Ganga Godavari River is thought to have its source in the Brahmgiri hills, which are located behind the famed Trimbakeshwar Shiva temple. As one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in India, Trimbakeshwar is a tirtha kshetra, hence performing the Narayan Nagbali Pooja there has beneficial effects.
Types of Narayan Nagbali?
- Narayan Bali Pooja: In a few Teerth kshetras in India, Narayan Bali puja can be conduct. Trimbakeshwar is an example of such teerth keshtra. In the event of a family member’s unnatural death, Narayan Bali Puja is done. The causes of death include accidents, suicide, snake bites, etc. In some instances, if the annual Shardha ceremony is not done for a number of years, horoscopes display Pitru dosh. We must do Narayan Bali Pooja due to all of these factors.
- Nag Bali Pooja: This ritual is perform to atone for the sin of killing a snake, particularly the cobra, which is revere in India. They also carry out the funeral rites for a snake made of wheat flour as part of this ritual. Only in the Trimbakeshwar does Nag Bali Puja take place.
Narayan Bali Puja Mantra
एतैत सर्पाः शिकंठ्भूषा लोकोपकाराय भुवं वहन्तः
भूतै समेता मणिभूषितांगाः गृण्हित पूजां परमां नमो वः।
कल्याणरुपं फणिराजमग्य्रं नानाफणा मंडलराजमानम
भक्त्यैकगम्यं जनताशरण्यं यजाम्यहं नः स्वकुला भिवृध्यै॥
Who should perform Narayan Nagbali Puja?
If a devotee or family wants to achieve success in their life and business and lessen the impacts of Pitru Dosha, they should do the Narayana Naga Bali Puja at Trimbakeshwar. Narayan Bali Puja should be perform by someone who is experiencing issues such as Bhoot Pishach Badha, business failure, financial difficulties, educational obstacles, unnecessary expenses, health issues, a lack of peace, difficulty getting married, eliminating family misfortune, desire to have a male child, infertility, all kinds of curses, etc. There are a variety of reasons to perform the Narayan Bali Puja as outlined in the ancient Garuda Purana, including unnatural deaths brought on by infectious diseases (such as cholera and the flu), natural disasters, and snakebites.
Importance of Narayan Nagbali Puja
- The purpose of the Narayanbali puja is to free the forefathers’ souls.
- Puja is done to invoke prosperity, success, and good health.
- Narayanbali Puja at Trimbakeshwar is recommend for couples who experience challenges or delays in having children since it aids in the fulfillment of business and career objectives.
- Eliminate ancestor’s curses
- Removes the detrimental effects of Pitru Dosha
- Relief from roadblocks, stumbling blocks, and nightmares
Narayan Nagbali puja timings
People should perform Narayana Nagabhali Vidhi at a lucky time in order to reap the benefits of their desired actions early. When Jupiter and Venus are place in the month of Paush and present as the additional month in the lunar calendar, rituals for receiving the fruit of one’s desired actions are generally not to be perform. However, the author of “Nirnaysindhu” came to a different conclusion. Additionally, pandits regard Nakshatragundosh as an auspicious moment to make that choice.
Days with the astrological signs Tripad Nakshatra and Dhanishtha Onchak are unsuitable for this ceremony. Dhanishtha Panchak is the mansion of the 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, and 27th constellations, respectively. The three, seven, twelve, sixteen, twenty-first, and twenty-fifth constellation mansions of the Tripaad Nakshatra are Kruttika, Punarvasu, Uttara, and Vishakha.
People should begin performing Narayan Nagbali Puja for childbirth on the day of the 22nd lunar mansion. However, the most appropriate days are the fifth and eleventh of both lunar fortnights. On days with a nakshatra, hasta, pushpa, or ashlesha, the ritual can start. Additionally, the 13th, 8th, 9th, 5th, 6th, 15th, and 19th lunar mansions (mruga, Aardra, Swati, and mool)
Sunday, Monday, and Thursday are among the lucky days to start the routine. On the days of the fifth, ninth, and full moon, those who prefer to perform solely Naagbali shall perform the ritual. Additionally, the new moon occurs on a lucky day and in the ninth lunar mansion. People should take into account the auspicious time for Naagbali if they perform Narayan and Naagbali separately.
Narayan bali samagri
The Narayan Nagbali Puja is a complicated ritual that calls for the use of particular samagri or objects. The list of samagri needed for the Narayan Nagbali Puja is as follows:
- Ganga Jal (holy water from the river Ganges)
- Haldi (turmeric powder)
- Kumkum (vermilion powder)
- Agarbatti (incense sticks)
- Akshata (rice grains)
- Cow milk
- Pure ghee
- Mustard oil
- Sesame seeds
- Betel leaves and nuts
- Darbha grass (sacred grass)
- Copper or silver coins
- Brass or copper plate for the puja
To ensure that the puja is carry out successfully, it is crucial to use high-quality, pure samagri. The samagri required for the Narayan Nagbali Puja is provided by a large number of pandits. It’s also crucial to speak with the pandit ahead to make sure that everything will be ready for the puja.
Materials that one must should have during Narayan Nagbali Puja Trimbakeshwar:
5 new articles of clothing for worship, a new white dhoti, a new towel, a white saree without a black border, and a gold snake idol crafted to the best of one’s ability out of at least 1 g of gold. Therefore, it should be carry by the individual.