Narayan Nagbali Pooja Benefits
Narayan Nagbali Puja is a potent ritual that can bestow many advantages and blessings on a person. It is crucial to enter the puja with a pure heart and a sincere desire to receive Lord Narayan and Nag Devta’s blessings. Hindus undertake a ritual known as Narayan Nagbali to ask God for pardon for any crimes they or their ancestors may have done, whether consciously or unconsciously. This practice is thought to help people overcome challenges, maintain good health, and bring harmony and prosperity into their families.
Following are the Narayan Nagbali Pooja Benefits:
- The forefathers of our family are liberat from unfulfill wishes and hence are able to enter salvation by performing Narayan Nagbali Pooja. They therefore show family members a lot of blessings. The ancestors’ curse, also known as Pitru Dosh, therefore provides relief.
- Failures in life are a result of being born into a family that is curse by the ancestors. He always has financial hardship because he spends a lot and saves little. By resolving his financial issues, he performs the Narayan Nagbali Pooja.
- Failures in business are a given for those with Pitru dosh birth signs. If you consequently go bankrupt then by doing the Narayan Nagbali Pooja for Pitru dosh, company grows & is nourished effortlessly.
- A person with Pitru dosh in their birth chart does not experience the joy of parenthood. The person who does Narayan Nagbali Pooja is liberate from Pitru dosh and benefits from the delight of children and good health.
SOME MORE NARAYAN NAGBALI POOJA BENEFITS ARE AS BELOW:
- Families with Pitru Dosh issues often fight, which leads to suffering and domestic violence. By doing the Narayan Nagbali Pooja, families receive the ancestors’ blessings and are fulfill. Thus they again get connect as a single family as a result of Narayan Nagbali Pooja benefit.
- A person with Pitru dosh in his birth chart who wants to sell or buy the ancestral land sees the snake’s soul in his dreams. This occurs as though one of the ancestors killed the snake on the property. Thus, the entire transaction is stuck. The soul of the snake departs from earth and travels to another realm by reciting the Narayan Nagbali Pooja. As a result, the land deal may be finalised.
- Those who passed away quickly or inconveniently still have subtle bodies on earth. The Shraddha Ritual during Narayan Nagbali Pooja must therefore be performed in accordance with Indian Scriptures. If such rites are not performed properly, another member of the family may pass away suddenly or by accident. By reciting the Narayan Nagbali Pooja, one lowers their risk of unexpected death and increases their likelihood of living a long, healthy life.
- Ancestors may ask for food and drink in a person’s dream who is having Pitru dosh issues. Additionally, a person’s snake soul may occasionally appear to them in dreams. The ancestors receive salvation and even nightmares stop coming when Narayan Nagbali Pooja is performed.
- Money, satisfaction, and tranquilly come with a married woman’s happiness in our home automatically. The woman becomes dissatisfied as a result of arguments, anxiety, and mental stress. She consequently develops a sense of insecurity and is surrounded by anxiety. Indian scriptures claim that by performing Narayan Nagbali Pooja, our ancestors are satisfied, and as a result, harmony is restored in the home.
Narayana Bali Pooja Procedure or Vidhi
People who are experiencing difficulties in their lives, such as financial difficulties, health issues, marital issues, or challenges in their work or business, frequently do the Narayan Nagbali puja. The ritual is carried out to appease Nag Devta, the serpent deity connected to the underworld, and Lord Narayan, who is revered as a defender of humans. The Narayan Nagbali pooja is thought to be able to atone for sins that a person or their ancestors may have committed, such as harming a cow or killing a snake, among other acts that are prohibited in Hinduism.
Additionally, the pooja is conduct to treat the issues brought on by the presence of “Naga.” Typically, the Narayan Nagbali pooja is carry out in a temple or alongside a revered river, such as the Ganges or Yamuna. In addition to the primary offerings, the ritual also makes use of coconuts, flowers, turmeric, and honey. To achieve the desired results, the priest could in some circumstances advise doing the pooja over a number of days. This can also push up the price of the puja. It is vital to remember that the Narayan Nagbali Pooja Benefits is not advise for ladies who are pregnant, those with chronic illnesses, or those who are not in good enough physical condition to carry out the rites required.
Narayan Nagbali Vidhi
The Narayan Nagbali puja is a sophisticated ceremony that includes numerous mantras and offerings. A qualified priest performs the Narayan Nagbali Pooja Benefits, which usually takes two to three hours to complete. The steps in the process are as follows:
- The Sankalpa, or oath, is administer by the priest, who swears to carry out the pooja with the utmost devotion and sincerity.
- Ghee, rice, sesame seeds, and milk are the principal offerings and are use in numerous rites.
- A goat or sheep is sacrifice as part of the Narayan Bali rite, which is carry out by the priest.
- A snake made of flour or rice is sacrifice as part of the Nagbali ceremony, which is also carry out by the priest.
- The offerings are then submerge in a local river or body of water as the last phase.
Below is the detailed procedure to carry out the 3 Days Narayana Bali Pooja Vidhi:
The day one starts with narayan bali vidhi by making a commitment to do Narayanbali after taking a holy bath at the pilgrimage site. Two pots are use to perform narayan nagbali vidhi that shall be set up with gold Shrivishnu and Vaivasvat Yama idols, and their ritualistic worship including sixteen distinct ingredients or steps should be perform. Spread the darbhas southward and use a blade of darbha to draw a line to the east of the pots. Along with saying the mantra ten times, you should also sprinkle water on them. The narayana bali pooja procedure is not a difficult one.
Ten pindas with honey, ghee, and sesame seeds should be offered on the darbhas while the mantra ” ” is being chante. Apply sandalwood paste to the pindas as an act of worship, and then submerge them in a river or other body of water. This is part of the first-day ritual.
The second day for narayan bali puja vidhi starts by performing Shrivishnu’s ritualistic worship in the middle of the day. Next, invite Brahmans in odd numbers, i.e., 1, 3, or 5. Do the corpse in Shrivishnu’s form. Do this shradh without singing any mantras, from washing the Brahmans’ feet to feeding them. Offer four pindas while singing the names of Shrivishnu, Brahma, Shiva, and Yama along with His retinue. Present the body with the sixth pinda in Shrivishnu form. Additionally, after performing ritualistic devotion, submerge the pindas and give the Brahmans money.
On the third and last day as narayan nagbali puja vidhi a petition should be offer to the Brahmans asking them to present tilanjali to the dead in exchange for one Brahman receiving clothing, decorations, a cow, and gold. Then, the Brahmans are to serve the corpse water that has been infusing with tulsi, sesame seeds, and darbha. According to the Smrutis, the rites of Narayana bali and Nagbali are perform with the same goal; as a result, it is customary to perform them together. Because of this, the name Narayana-Nagbali has become widely used.
Narayan Nagbali puja Dates or Muhurat
The 15-day Pitru Paksha period, which comes in the Hindu month of Ashwin (September–October), is when the Narayan Nagbali Puja is generally conduct. An ancestor’s blessings are sought by executing rituals and rites during Pitru Paksha, which is seen as an auspicious season. Since, they are established using the lunar calendar, the precise dates for Pitru Paksha change every year. Pitru Paksha in 2023 will start on September 17 and end on October 1. It is crucial to remember that the Narayan Nagbali Puja can be done whenever, with the exception of Ekadashi and Amavasya, which are unlucky days.
Narayan Bali Puja Muhurat 2023
|December – 2022||5, 8, 11, 15, 18, 24, 28|
|January – 2023||1, 4, 8, 11, 14, 20, 22, 28|
|February – 2023||1, (4), 7, 10, 14, 19, 24, 27|
|March- 2023||4, 7, 11, 15, 18, 24, 28, 31|
|April – 2023||3, 6, 10, (14), 20, 24, 27, 30|
|May – 2023||4, 7, 12, 17, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|June – 2023||3, 8, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|July – 2023||3, 8, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28|
|August – 2023||17, 20, 24, 27, 29|
|September – 2023||(3), (6), 9, 12, 16, (24), 26|
|October – 2023||1, 4, 8, 11, 29|
|November – 2023||1, 4, 7, 17, 19, 25, 28|
|December – 2023||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 22, 25, 29|
It is advised that you speak with an experienced priest or astrologer to figure out the most favourable day and hour to do the Narayan Nagbali Puja depending on your unique requirements and circumstances. The priest or astrologer can also assist you at every step and make sure the puja is done properly.
Based on the nakshatra, the Narayan Nagbali Puja dates are chosen. 2/3 Muhurat occur each month. The ideal time to do Narayan Nagbali puja is during Pitru Paksha. It is advantageous to carry out this ceremony on Pitruda Ekadashi. Devotees can do this Puja on the seventh day following the no-moon day. Pandit Jay Narayan Shastri Ji is considered to be one among the most famous priest to perform Narayan Nagbali puja in best way.
Narayan bali puja Cost or charges or price
With the exception of Ekadashi and Amavasya, any day can be used for the Narayan Nagbali puja. It is typically carried out in September or October, which is the Pitru Paksha time. Depending on the region and the Hindu calendar, the precise dates may change. The Narayan Nagbali puja is an intricate and demanding ceremony, hence it is advised that you seek the advice of a knowledgeable priest before executing it. Alternative offerings may also be used since the sacrifice of animals may not be appropriate for all people.
Depending on the location and the priest conducting the rite, the price of the Narayan Nagbali puja can change. From a few thousand to tens of thousands of rupees can be spent on it. The havan (Homam) and Samgri that Tamprapatradhari Guruji uses for the pooja determine how much the narayan bali puja cost. It solely depends on the devotees (Yajmana) what Dakshina he offers once the pooja procedure is over. The narayan nagbali puja cost is not very high. The Narayan Bali Puja is price between 7,000 and 8,000 Indian rupees. The narayan nagbali pooja cost at trimbakeshwar is consider to be very nominal as everything is available nearby. Pandit Ji’s stay with the family will set you back Rs. 500. If you required more than one pandit and extra puja samagri, the cost would increase. Between 10,000 and 15,000 Indian rupees is the pricing range.
Who is the best pandit for Narayan Nagbali Puja?
Jay Narayan Shastri is one of the most well-known and revered pandits for performing the Narayan Nagbali Puja. He has been carrying out various Hindu rites and ceremonies for many years. Acharya Jay Narayan Shastri is a licensed and experienced priest. He is renown for his commitment, wisdom, and proficiency in the Narayan Nagbali Puja and other ceremonies that are associate. Find a knowledgeable and experienced pandit who can walk you through the entire procedure and make sure the puja is done properly if you are thinking about completing the Narayan Nagbali Puja.
The Pujas of Narayan Nagbali, Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran, Kumbh Vivah, Mahamrityunjay Mantra Jaap, Rudrabhishek, Tripindi Shradh, and others are well known in Trimbakeshwar. Depending on the puja Samagri Jay Narayan Shastri Ji uses, the price of the Pooja will vary. The type of Dakshina given after the puja vidhi is finish solely depends on the devotee or the circumstances. You can know more about Jay Narayan Shastri in Trimbakehswar directly for further information. He is qualified to conduct pujas and direct you in accordance with Vedic tradition. You can also Trimbakeshwar Pandit contact number 7887888755.
The Narayan Bali Puja and the Nag Bali Puja are combine to form the Narayan Nagbali Puja. A person who has died an unnatural death, such as by suicide or murder, might have their soul atoned for by performing the Narayan Bali Puja. The Nag Bali Puja is carry out to appease the soul of a person who pass away as a result of a serpent’s curse. People who are having issues with their health, wealth, marriage, or progeny are frequently those who do the Narayan Nagbali Puja. It is teach that completing the puja can assist in resolving these issues and bringing prosperity and tranquilly into one’s life.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Pandit
Spiritual rituals like the Narayan Nagbali Puja call for a lot of dedication and devotion. It is crucial to enter the puja with a pure heart and a sincere desire to receive Lord Narayan and Nag Devta’s blessings. It is advise that you get advice from a knowledgeable and experience pandit who can walk you through the full procedure and make sure the puja is done properly. The pandit can also offer you suggestions and guidance on how to get the most out of the puja.
Offerings to Lord Narayan and Nag Devta during the Narayan Nagbali Puja include coconuts, flowers, honey, turmeric, and other goods. Making sure the offerings are high-quality and fresh are crucial. The Narayan Nagbali Puja is a complicated ritual with numerous steps and procedures. To achieve the intended results, it is crucial to make sure that these steps are follow appropriately.